Become Our Author & Write For Us
Want to contribute? Become our authors and write for us. No matter whether you’re a web designer, web programmer or a writer – anyone with a passion to write, great skill sets and profound knowledge can become author at Psdhelpine.
We bestow all the creative minds to showcase your “Expertise” to a global audience. Write for us and share your new ideas, best practices and useful insights about emerging cutting-edge web technology, web design and more with thousands of web developers, web designers, programmers as well as other web professionals, help them to address all web design and development challenges.
Guest Posting Guidelines For Authors
At Psdhelpline, we strictly follow a complete set of “Content Guidelines” with a primary objective to publish best-quality content. On this note, we only accept articles that meet our guidelines.
- We are madly looking for original, unique, meaningful and informative write-ups .
- Make sure that the content of the post is grammatically correct and error free .
- Do spell check before submitting the post.
- We are only accepting the post written in English language.
- We reject your post if the content is not fresh and published elsewhere.
- Write-ups having promotional material will not be accepted.
- The post should be drafted on a practical information that are likely to interest our audience i.e. web designers or developers. Your post should include current as well as updated insights.
- Your write-ups can be a tutorial, new, cool stuff, inspirational examples, technique, trend, tips/ tricks, best practices and much more.
- The length of your write-up should be minimum of 600 words and a word limit can be reach a maximum to 3000 words.
- Provide us write-up with unique Title, Meta Description (not exceeding 165 characters) and primary keywords you’ve targeted.
- Maintain highest quality standard while writing post.
- A write-up should be submitted in Microsoft Word, or OpenOffice Document format only.
- A post submitted by you is accompanied by an author biography which mainly comprises of a brief intro and links of the social media platforms.
- Please avoid any kind of Black Hat SEO techniques while writing posts for Psdhelpline.
- Send your write-up in a .zip archive, with everything in it including post, images, author biography etc.
- Poorly written articles will be rejected immediately.
How To Become Our Author?
We always appreciate and welcome a participation of skillful and passionate individuals who can successfully share their knowledge with others. If you’re interested in contributing your skills to Psdhelpline, then just send your request to “Become A Author” to us at email@example.com with a brief intro outlining your experience and areas of interest for which you’d like to write. Also, please send us your previously published write-ups.
We’re looking forward to working with you!